KAMSAR-0-BAR FORUM is a nationwide, non-profit organization.
Kamsar-O-Bar Forum, a non profit welfare organization announces the formation of its Governing Council and election of its new office bearers for the 2nd term. The present term of three years of the current Governing Council came to an end on 31st of March 2013.
KBF Governing Council is the highest executive body of KBF looking after all the Policy decisions of KBF. The new 11-members Governing Council with 2 Special invitees to GC has been formulated for a period of 3 years from April 2013 to March 2016. It has a composition of professionals from various walks of life who are very strong and influential with their network spread across the world. With its new strong GC team in place KBF now looks forward to focus on its expansion drive and take up its various projects even more aggressively and spreads its presence across every village of Kamsar and city in the country.
The new GC elected its new office bearers as well who are elected from among the GC members. The GC elected Mr. Mohammad Shahanshah Ansari, Usia as the President of the organization with full majority and Mr. Mohammad Afroz Khan, Rakasaha being elected its General Secretary. The President in consultation with elected GC members has appointed Mr. Nasim Khan, Kurrah as the Vice President and Mr. Mohammad Waseem Khan, Gorasara as the Finance Secretary of the organization.
Speaking on this Mr. Mohammad Shahanshah Ansari said, “It is matter of great honour that the Governing Council has placed its firm faith on my abilities and approved of my leadership. More than a matter of pride it is a great responsibility on me. Having been elected as the President of KBF has put even bigger responsibilities on my shoulders which I need to take care of and live up to the expectations of not just my organization but the entire community. With a team of such strong and influential people in the GC we hope that their rich experience and network across the country will help KBF to grow exponentially.”
The List of Governing Council Members is as follows:
1. Mr. Mohammad Shahanshah Ansari [Usia], Sr. SAP DS Consultant, Bangalore [President]
2. Mr. Naseem Khan [Kurrah], Development Manager, Saudi Arabia [Vice President]
3. Mr. Mohammad Afroz Khan [Rakasaha], Senior Project Executive, Dubai [Gen. Secretary]
4. Mr. Parvez Ahmed Khan [Kurrah], Subject Matter Expert (SME), Qatar
5. Mr. Badrul Haque Khan [Gorasara], Head, Training and Development, Punjab
6. Mr. Mohammad Sharfuddin Khan [Bara], Owner, United Cargo Agency, Delhi
7. Mr. Mohammad Tauqeer Khan [Mircha], Senior Test Manager [IBM], Kolkata
8. Mr. Fahad Alam [Gorakhpur], Telecom Engineer, Kuwait
9. Mr. Mahmood Alam [Rakasaha], Manager-Valves & Instrumentation, Saudi Arabia
Special Invitees to Governing Council:
1. Mr. Akhlaq Khan [Khajuri], Head of Risk and Compliance, Commercial Bank Investment Services, Qatar
2. Mr. Jawed Arif Khan [Usia], Owner, DIREKTSHOP INC., USA