kbf scholarship scheme
KAMSAR-O-BAR SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
OBJECTIVE OF THE SCHEME
To recognize, promote and assist poor students belonging to Muslim Minority who cannot continue their education without financial support.
PURPOSE OF SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarship will be admissible for expenditure on payment of School/College Fee, purchase of syllabus books, uniform, purchase of stationery/equipments required for the course.
- Application can be downloaded from the web site Photocopy of the application form can be used freely. No fee/any other amount is to be paid for application.
- Application form can be submitted by hand from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.on all working days in the office of the Forum.
- No charges/fee is to be paid to any one for any services.
- Sanction letter/cheque for scholarship will be sent by Regd. Post directly to the address of successful candidate on completion of prescribed papers/formalities.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERION / WHO CAN APPLY
- Only Students (Boys and Girls) belonging to Muslim Minority can apply.
- Scholarship is granted only for the admission in class 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th.
- Should have secured not less than 60% marks (in aggregate) in the previous class.
- This is only qualifying percentage for applying and does not guarantee grant of scholarship which is given to the top eligible applicant based on the quota fxed for the concerned village from amongst the eligible application received from the village.
- Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees one lakh fifty thousand only) in the preceding financial year:
- Should have Confirmed admission in any of the school in area. Admission Slip issued by the college/school where the student is presently studying.
- It is one time scholarship, and no claim as permanent benefciary will be entertained.
- Student once selected for scholarship can not avail the same again.
- A student getting a scholarship from any other source would not be eligible for this Scholarship.
- The last date for receipt of application in the offce of the Kamsarobar Forum is February 28th which must be adhered to. The application of the scholarship received after 28th February, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The amount of Scholarship will be based on fee of the school, cost of Book, Uniform and Stationary. Maximum scholarship granted to each students won’t exceed Rs. 5000 in a year